A Success Untold
A foundation that crafted
Recite that projected it always
Stories of illusions
Hardship that lead to failure
Efforts that lead to norms
Tears spread and wiped in silence
Target that made it a success
Rise of success that leads to sanctity
The flee to occult in a hard way
‘’Rule of nature what will fulfill the extreme wish’’
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Success Untold by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow