A Stary Sky Given For Love
Me in her laid there in the thick tall grass and watched the sun fall out of the sky and into darkness. I said to her, 'I wish the sun does not leave because once it does I will not be able to see your beautifal face'. Sadly the sun hide from my hopes. As we laid there staring up at the clusters of stars, I cought a glimpse of a shooting star and on that star i wished to see my lovers beautifal face again, for every night untill I die. Ill give every star in the univers to have this wish come true. We drifted asleep giggiling and laughing, when we awoke a few hours later, we looked up at the sky and saw nothing but darkness, but in her hands she held the stars. The glow was so bright, that once again i could see her beautifal face, and I got to spend every night of my life seeing the girl of my dreams, untill I died. But than something happened I wasn't expecting, she was there in heaven, with that smile on her face that warmes my heart every time i see it. It felt like a dream full of fluffy white cotton candy, and every kiss we had was like are first, a kiss like that cant even be dreamed of.
Jacob Gifford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Stary Sky Given For Love by Jacob Gifford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal