Every day is a new day
Every sky’s a brand new sky, uncanny once again,
And every kiss, a brand new kiss, new one, no matter when.
And every love, a brand new love, new cherished every day,
Through lips and heart may slowly age, the awe-struck boy will stay.
And I will vow again and again to love you each day of my life,
As though each morning were the first we rose man and wife.
Just as meadow washed by rain is relit by the dawn,
Just so our love, as we grow old, will each day be reborn.
Jacob Gifford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every day is a new day by Jacob Gifford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue