I Didn't Mean Too
If I had a rose for every sorry,
I'd have picked a whole field.
I'm sorry for all I have put you through,
All I can say is thank you,
For the good times you gave me.
I'm sorry for lying,
Now I can't stop crying,
I feel like I'm dying,
I can't stop trying,
To get you back.
And hold you in my arms,
Your face against my chest,
I'm so blessed,
To ever know you.
I want to hold you,
But most of all,
I want to always be with you,
I wish you could see,
How much I still like you.
You put my heart back together,
You promised me,
You would be with me forever.
Jacob Gifford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Didn't Mean Too by Jacob Gifford )
- Rain and the Glass Window, Ismim Putera
- Come Away With Me, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Stone Heart, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Philosophizing Impurity, Aaron Lynn
- Actions follow one another, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Chini Kwa Chini, michael walkerjohn
- The Nature's Paradise, Eshan Gupta
- Welcome celebration, hasmukh amathalal
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)