I Didn't Mean Too
If I had a rose for every sorry,
I'd have picked a whole field.
I'm sorry for all I have put you through,
All I can say is thank you,
For the good times you gave me.
I'm sorry for lying,
Now I can't stop crying,
I feel like I'm dying,
I can't stop trying,
To get you back.
And hold you in my arms,
Your face against my chest,
I'm so blessed,
To ever know you.
I want to hold you,
But most of all,
I want to always be with you,
I wish you could see,
How much I still like you.
You put my heart back together,
You promised me,
You would be with me forever.
Jacob Gifford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Didn't Mean Too by Jacob Gifford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara
- Noche de Amor Insomne, Lorca, Bob Reed