I Didn't Mean Too
If I had a rose for every sorry,
I'd have picked a whole field.
I'm sorry for all I have put you through,
All I can say is thank you,
For the good times you gave me.
I'm sorry for lying,
Now I can't stop crying,
I feel like I'm dying,
I can't stop trying,
To get you back.
And hold you in my arms,
Your face against my chest,
I'm so blessed,
To ever know you.
I want to hold you,
But most of all,
I want to always be with you,
I wish you could see,
How much I still like you.
You put my heart back together,
You promised me,
You would be with me forever.
Jacob Gifford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Didn't Mean Too by Jacob Gifford )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey