RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Special Angel
Having a special angel who guides my doctor's mind and
surgeon's hands and eyes,
Watching over me both day and night, making sure family
is close by and I won't have to be alone at night.
Waking daily from reveries of dreams, knowing I'm being
taken care of, relaxing, being calmed by angel's wings.
Soft rhythms soothing effects of stressful living,
sending prayers to heaven, whisperingly sent to God.
Having a special angel who watches over me, keeping me
safe from harm, helping me to be what I am - a mother to
Life is difficult at best, but I have a special angel
A special angel I call Mom.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Angel by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye