A soft spring rain
From the lower clouds gently falls
A soft spring rain rejuvenating the air,
Descend from the sky small miracle
That we believed renew the atmosphere.
Soft spring rain with sweeping shadows
Sprinkle life upon leaves of the trees,
Meanders down into lanes and meadows,
Hope comes sprightly between showers.
Gives birth to beauty when it starts raining,
We stop to hear the beat tiny drops make.
Soft storm captured in landscapes painting,
All the peaceful sounds an artist can create.
A fine drizzle parting the hard winter rain
Soft mist swirling into enchanted dance,
The scent of wet earth changing the terrain,
Only a gifted eye can see the paved surface.
Emanating with droplets of glistened tapestry,
A soft rain caressing the wind in dark places,
Streaming the kind of invincibility from history,
Weave its way through the window of the eyes.
Tapping waterfalls descend upon absorb roof
And continued beyond the drenched jewels,
Where the rain cool earth we may find the proof
Perfectly finish art before summer kiss the skies
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A soft spring rain by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola