Waltz For Zizi
A Sand Sculpted Shape Of Moments
And to me It felt like a sin,
so good to the touch was her swift kiss
like on my lips, heaven itself was placed, softly
not to disturb the angels sleeping
among the slow moving clouds of snow.
Drawing great power from her
the world itself could have been placed upon my shoulders
and I would not mind a bit.
But her beauty, asked for the sinful touch of skin
and not for the words of a second hand poet,
that's why I'm here, alone, sculpting verses
and the waves of the ocean that sailed our hearts in different directions,
giving them the shapes and names of the blonde woman
that said 'Yes! ', to the proposal of another,
unable to shout to her in the church: 'But I still love you! '
All feels like a bad dream now
that tortured the nights of my childhood.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sand Sculpted Shape Of Moments by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz
- Wish Day Or Wash Day And Combine, mary douglas
- Giving Praise (Cor.), Margaret Alice Second
- Princess Sakura (Regional Japan), Ronald Chapman
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI