Waltz For Zizi
A Story Of Herself And Why
Why are you burdening yourself with love, my love?
Why do you not give up,
if all you get from me is rain?
Why are you struggling to love me still,
if my heart cannot be shaped by your love?
Why do you keep dragging me, in your poems and memories?
Why do your lips await only for me,
if this world is full of beauties
that easily surpass mine?
Why do you tune your heart by my love
if my love is meant for someone else?
Why do you not accept my choice to love another man,
if you love me as you say?
Why are you being a fool and
in front of me and the world?
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Story Of Herself And Why by Waltz For Zizi )
- THE LAST LEAF OF AUTUMN, Philo Yan
- Hidden Me, Elia Michael
- Simple rose, hasmukh amathalal
- black ghettoes, oskar hansen
- Towards Air Which Is So Free, Rohit Sapra
- Midnight Blue, Charles Hancock
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
- Let's Get Wet in Moonlight, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Death Of A Naturalist, Seamus Heaney
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)