Waltz For Zizi
A Story Of Herself And Why
Why are you burdening yourself with love, my love?
Why do you not give up,
if all you get from me is rain?
Why are you struggling to love me still,
if my heart cannot be shaped by your love?
Why do you keep dragging me, in your poems and memories?
Why do your lips await only for me,
if this world is full of beauties
that easily surpass mine?
Why do you tune your heart by my love
if my love is meant for someone else?
Why do you not accept my choice to love another man,
if you love me as you say?
Why are you being a fool and
in front of me and the world?
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Story Of Herself And Why by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)