Of Muses And Other Ghosts
A River Full Of Flaws
A river full of flaws to the right
and you and I walking alongside the lost time.
A freckled moon, undressing stars above our heads, to the left side of this imagery.
A bit dull, isn't it?
I was a bit disappointed that the world didn't end today.
I needed it, complete obliteration of the soul.
Love ripped us to shreds my love.
The fight for you ended in my fists.
I'm glad you left me,
I really am.
There are others that deserve that kindness and warmth.
I was always a sadistic man
even after I kissed you,
wanting to jail you with a ring
It was wrong of me.
I'm letting you go now, love,
I'm finally leaving.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A River Full Of Flaws by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak