Of Muses And Other Ghosts
A River Full Of Flaws
A river full of flaws to the right
and you and I walking alongside the lost time.
A freckled moon, undressing stars above our heads, to the left side of this imagery.
A bit dull, isn't it?
I was a bit disappointed that the world didn't end today.
I needed it, complete obliteration of the soul.
Love ripped us to shreds my love.
The fight for you ended in my fists.
I'm glad you left me,
I really am.
There are others that deserve that kindness and warmth.
I was always a sadistic man
even after I kissed you,
wanting to jail you with a ring
It was wrong of me.
I'm letting you go now, love,
I'm finally leaving.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A River Full Of Flaws by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford