Waltz For Zizi
A River Full Of Flaws
A river full of flaws to the right
and you and I walking alongside the lost time.
A freckled moon, undressing stars above our heads, to the left side of this imagery.
A bit dull, isn't it?
I was a bit disappointed that the world didn't end today.
I needed it, complete obliteration of the soul.
Love ripped us to shreds my love.
The fight for you ended in my fists.
I'm glad you left me,
I really am.
There are others that deserve that kindness and warmth.
I was always a sadistic man
even after I kissed you,
wanting to jail you with a ring
It was wrong of me.
I'm letting you go now, love,
I'm finally leaving.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A River Full Of Flaws by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)