A Romance In Moonlight
In silence of night we walk along the beach,
The warmth of sand comforting our feet,
Holding hands as our souls are touching each other,
Our minds are connected in this moonlight romance.
On the sand, a candles dinner is waiting for us,
We dont have music, only seagulls around,
We'll dance to the music of waves and silence of moon,
A touching for eternity of blue eyes with mysterious man.
We are two souls dancing, the world belongs to us tonight,
We reached together the horizon and sky,
Hugging and kissing each other we make stars shine,
We live a romance in moonlight, just you and I.
Cristina Teodor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Romance In Moonlight by Cristina Teodor )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki