Yoseph Lupu Poems
- When Does A Cat Sing? Catty, is a lovely cat, Even...
- Angels, Walk Between Us, Every... Angels walk between ...
- When You Spell My Name! When you say, I love you, I ...
- Love Is A Sweet Heart Fire! ...
- Every Cloud, Has A Silver Li... Look upstairs, to the ...
- Loving You, In The Rain. It's raining! Raining all ...
- A Good Night Kiss! Yesterday, when you turned off the ...
Now living in Israel.Work in Architecture on computer.I prefer translating from some languages, poems and texts from all domains.I have two children and two grandsons.Love life and my woman very much.
All my poems, express my feelings.They touch, because they came from my heart to yours.If you feel that, I will be glad to have your opinion! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When Does A Cat Sing?
Catty, is a lovely cat,
Even if, she doesn't say that!
She is really, smart and nice,
And when you say , ' PISS PISS ', twice,
She opens her eyes,
Widely with a colorful bright,
To see if somewhere, is a mice,
In black or in white!
Believe me, that she is,
She feels when, your 'PISS, PISS ',
Is from your heart,
And not just a game,
Of your Ego-Fame!
Yes, she is,
Very smart, indeed!
When she sits, quite comfortable,
She can ...