Love likes not
showing off relationship
smile on face or tear drops,
both make my heart rip.
Ever waiting eagerly
for her appearance
mind becomes an hindrance.
Comes like a fresh air,
away she goes a hurricane
tolerate she will not,
me going great pains.
Yet, loves me so much
as a princess of yore
always cursing the boat,
can not navigate to shore.
Nothing is physical
in our love
all hand in glove.
Beauty a trap and
love being a cage
Wonder! gets entangled
even a sage.
All rights reserved/Tribhawan Kaul
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Relationship by Tribhawan Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Doctor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Along The Paths O' Glory, Edgar Albert Guest
- When My Ship Comes In, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Test, Edgar Albert Guest
- When An Old Man Gets To Thinking, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasing Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest