A Real Man
A gentleman says:
May I meet you?
May I come?
May I help you?
A good man says:
I’ll meet you.
I’ll help you.
A real man says:
I am coming!
©Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 25th of December,2011
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Real Man by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf