Larisa Rzhepishevska Poems
- I Am On Diet I’ll put on diet my fattish ass So that the ...
- A Long Life Road Our life is a real drama In such a colorful...
- The First Or The Last...? The first or the last, Slow or ...
- Palm Sunday The palm branches in churches, The light of ...
- Seaside At Winter It's amazing to watch the frost's work. It...
- It Costs Nothing It costs nothing to feel the sunshine, to ...
- Oh, My Darling Odessa! OH, ODESSA! Years fly and my love ...
I was so lucky to be born in the most beautiful and the warmest city in the world – Odessa, Odessa in Ukraine.
When I say ‘the warmest’ I do not mean the climate but the nature of the people who live here, though the climate is also nice.
There are more than 250 sunny days in a year.
Odessa is a pearl on the Black Sea shore. They say here: Odessa is God’s smile.
My first ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am On Diet
I’ll put on diet my fattish ass
So that the doorway I could pass.
I’ll do some exercises to lose weight
As fat asses I just hate.
I would like to look a model of super class
Or may be like a slander lass.
I know it’s too bad to amass fat,
But…while rhyming this couplet
I am looking at an apple pie
And a big saliva appears in my eye.
Larisa R (Odessa, Ukraine)