Larisa Rzhepishevska Poems
- Today Is My Birthday Today, the 27th of May, Friday, I ...
- A Long Life Road Our life is a real drama In such a colorful...
- Palm Sunday The palm branches in churches, The light of ...
- I Am On Diet I’ll put on diet my fattish ass So that the ...
- Water And Fire Such a disaster once had happened. Water ...
- Seaside At Winter It's amazing to watch the frost's work. It...
- It Costs Nothing It costs nothing to feel the sunshine, to ...
I was so lucky to be born in the most beautiful and the warmest city in the world – Odessa, Odessa in Ukraine.
When I say ‘the warmest’ I do not mean the climate but the nature of the people who live here, though the climate is also nice.
There are more than 250 sunny days in a year.
Odessa is a pearl on the Black Sea shore. They say here: Odessa is God’s smile.
My first ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Today Is My Birthday
Today, the 27th of May, Friday,
I celebrate another birthday.
I again thank God for prolonging my life,
For giving me the strength for the right strife,
For saving me from a danger,
For giving me a chance to understand a stranger.
For forgiving all my sins,
For congratulating with my wins.
Another year of my life has passed.
I hope it won’t be the last.
So, I think it’s early for the summing up,
Many more times I’ll drink my champagne cup.
All I can attempt to do now is:
Lightly touch my opinion and feelings
Upon some dealings within my ...