A Place In You
How can I have a place within you?
I honestly care about your tender ways
Thinking your protection every moment
Loving every details of your life
Understand whatever your past
Forgetting what lies around and behind you
I don’t mind what others ‘r saying
Just give me a little room upon you
Waiting cannot last any longer
Because I will die early longing with you
Shortness of life is everlasting to me
If I had space in the kingdom of your heart
Where will I stay in the rest of my days?
To whom will I give my everlasting commitment?
If your heart is open only for a dot-sized
Will let me pass through a Place within
and open widely to flow like a stream of Love inside you?
herbert guitang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Place In You by herbert guitang )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns