A Part of Life
Go to Hell!
Man cried and went out.
Seated and Gazing to,
Common Picture on the Wall.
the door of house is opened.
Mom, I'm hungry.
What's for dinner?
Her daughter comes into and cries out.
Woman Stands and Goes to the Kitchen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Part of Life by Rasul Raessi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta