The Hunt was in Range.
He aimed at It.
His Cheek had been attached to Gun.
A Light and Shade appeared in his Eyes.
The Hunt was going away.
He raised his Head.
Looked into the Sky and closed his Eyes.
The Sky was still Blue.
Rasul Raessi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Hunt by Rasul Raessi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1904 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- In The Depths of Solitude, Tupac Shakur
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Clear Midnight, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- If you want success, gajanan mishra
- Global Mother Sarada, Tushar Ray
- Plateau Of Relief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Candles, Leong Ming Loong
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro