Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Lover’s Vain Effort Estimate To His Darling. by Ray Subrata
My darling like a brook,
Flows through the remotest glades,
My love’s boat at her will she leads,
And keeps untouched by any probable threat.
My darling like a roe, -runs wild in my heart,
No effort of mine can avail of any concrete part.
In a dimly cloudy pitter- patter vale,
Waging rainbow she buds her tail,
And I her knight after, Holy Grail,
Feel her wildness in the strangest grace.
Never could I prove equal to the unfolding of her prime,
If the universe be the page, ocean be ink, I could finish my rime.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lover’s Vain Effort Estimate To His Darling. by Ray Subrata by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki