Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A kiss imagined,
A kiss on fore head,
Leads the spirit to soul’s gate.
A kiss on darling’s feet,
Is lover’s cherished retreat.
A kiss on lips with strong passion,
Rises a calm lake to wavy commotion.
Rise and fall,
Happen to all,
But beware of the nature of Kiss,
Curse it may, or may it be bliss.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kiss by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman