Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Jump into Love
So long so long,
One or two furlong,
The gap remains.
Wish I, wish I,
O my, o my,
To vanish the chain.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Submitted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Edited: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.