Dear Micki, You will always be
Your Daddy's favorite little girl.
Some day you'll be with Mom and me.
Till then, be good for Uncle Earl.
It was my fault that we got sick.
I pray to God that you'll forgive
Me my mistakes. I'm sorry Mick.
I gave you one hard life to live;
But Micki, face it with a grin.
Fill up your heart with hope and love.
Be sure to take your medicine.
There's nothing you can't rise above.
Remember when you hurt so bad,
Mom and I are with you. Love Dad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.I.D.S. Orphan by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Emerge into one, hasmukh amathalal
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka
- what is love?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- If a Garden of Numbers, Cole Swensen
- In your language, gajanan mishra