Dear Micki, You will always be
Your Daddy's favorite little girl.
Some day you'll be with Mom and me.
Till then, be good for Uncle Earl.
It was my fault that we got sick.
I pray to God that you'll forgive
Me my mistakes. I'm sorry Mick.
I gave you one hard life to live;
But Micki, face it with a grin.
Fill up your heart with hope and love.
Be sure to take your medicine.
There's nothing you can't rise above.
Remember when you hurt so bad,
Mom and I are with you. Love Dad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.I.D.S. Orphan by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister