AA - Life And Death
Mike, is in prayer on his knees.
A question suddenly does click.
So Mike asks God to tell him please,
That since in life, AA's so good,
Is there AA in heaven too?
If yes, just knowing that sure would
Make Mike more serene that he knew.
Mike waited hopeful for reply.
Suddenly, a light filled the room.
Conscious contact was in supply.
And then a great deep voice did boom.
'The good news - AA's in heaven, right.'
'The bad news - Mike, you're speaking tonight.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AA - Life And Death by Ima Ryma )
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI