A Work in Distraction
While at work, what does distract me?
Inquiring minds just have to know.
Am I too tired or too hungry?
Is email a distracting woe?
I'm told I need to concentrate
On concentrating on my job,
Or unemployed will be my fate,
Cuz I am wasting time a gob.
To note how bad distraction is,
Survey firms are fully alurk.
Money to make is survey biz,
Working on why I hardly work.
I'm distracted, least once a day,
To take a distraction survey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Work in Distraction by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah