Do you know when sunsets,
what creates a feel of pleasure in me,
a hope that it will rise again.............
Do you know when rain stops,
what make me to dance with joy,
a hope that one day, I am going to see it again...........
Do you know in the dark,
what make me smile,
a hope that again this world will be able to see the light..........
Do you know when somebody dies,
what consoles my heart,
a hope that, he got peace from the problems of this world................
Do you know when somebody cries,
what give me a support of relaxation,
a hope that sadness is not permanent................
Do you know in the winter,
what makes me happy,
a hope that spring is not so far..............
Do you know instead of all problems in my life,
what makes me to live my life,
a hope that one day, I am going to make someone smile.............................
rahul sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a hope by rahul sharma )
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
- Pen And Pun Of It, Rites Ghosh
- Be One, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- POITIERS AND BEYOND., Terry Collett
- Jadavpur Universiy Campus Turf, Romeo An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Carpe Diem, William Shakespeare
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)