Do you know when sunsets,
what creates a feel of pleasure in me,
a hope that it will rise again.............
Do you know when rain stops,
what make me to dance with joy,
a hope that one day, I am going to see it again...........
Do you know in the dark,
what make me smile,
a hope that again this world will be able to see the light..........
Do you know when somebody dies,
what consoles my heart,
a hope that, he got peace from the problems of this world................
Do you know when somebody cries,
what give me a support of relaxation,
a hope that sadness is not permanent................
Do you know in the winter,
what makes me happy,
a hope that spring is not so far..............
Do you know instead of all problems in my life,
what makes me to live my life,
a hope that one day, I am going to make someone smile.............................
rahul sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a hope by rahul sharma )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)