Do you know when sunsets,
what creates a feel of pleasure in me,
a hope that it will rise again.............
Do you know when rain stops,
what make me to dance with joy,
a hope that one day, I am going to see it again...........
Do you know in the dark,
what make me smile,
a hope that again this world will be able to see the light..........
Do you know when somebody dies,
what consoles my heart,
a hope that, he got peace from the problems of this world................
Do you know when somebody cries,
what give me a support of relaxation,
a hope that sadness is not permanent................
Do you know in the winter,
what makes me happy,
a hope that spring is not so far..............
Do you know instead of all problems in my life,
what makes me to live my life,
a hope that one day, I am going to make someone smile.............................
rahul sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a hope by rahul sharma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein
- Universally Respected, James Brunton Stephens
- Respect, David Harris
- A Christmas Carol, William Topaz McGonagall
- Went up a year this evening!, Emily Dickinson
- Myself, Edgar Albert Guest
- Heavenly Father, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet: Respect, Dr John Celes
- Respectability, Robert Browning
- Where Is The Respect, Ronell Warren Alman
Poem of the Day
- Heal Us, Sandra Feldman
- Let's Be Positively Civilized, Sandra Feldman
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin