I live in Bowling Green, Kentucky. As a former teacher, preacher, program director and grant writer, words have always occupied my time and efforts. I find poetry a challenge providing needed brain activity, enjoyment, and satisfaction. I hope to add to someone else's enjoyment as well. Some of my poems were published in Words Words Words; moonset THE NEWSPAPER, and HaikuWorld. Others will be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- - - - Living in Bowling Green (Ghazal...
- - - - - In Awe of Blue
- - - - Yell - O! (Ghazal)
- - on the road, Kingfisher, weekend plan...
- - Each Day a Rising Sun (Sestina)
- - freshly fallen snow/frisch gefallener ...
- - Gentle Reminder / In Thoughtful Repose
- - harvest moon (Kukai section)
- - Leaves (thread)
- - Lonely Walk Home
- - longer days/new neighbor (haiku, senry...
- - The Sunshine of my Life (Etheree)
- - TODAY -
- - Until The Dreams (Etheree)