A Gypsum Salt Mine Fills Marys Eyes
A gypsum salt mine fills Marys eyes
diamond tears milk a tear duct
what, has dissolved has seen
another lonely, upchucked!
heart; back on earth - conceit!
here no real value grows...
in fertilising of a seed
are more cherished than a rose!
Mary just cries clutching a crown
a crown of thorns...
as Roman the soldiers mock the world
who shall pay for their crimes
when gypsum salt mines
fills all our minds
all our eyes..
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gypsum Salt Mine Fills Marys Eyes by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels
- Happy-happy Eid to You All, Aftab Alam
- Ignorance, Alex Adeoye