A Gypsum Salt Mine Fills Marys Eyes
A gypsum salt mine fills Marys eyes
diamond tears milk a tear duct
what, has dissolved has seen
another lonely, upchucked!
heart; back on earth - conceit!
here no real value grows...
in fertilising of a seed
are more cherished than a rose!
Mary just cries clutching a crown
a crown of thorns...
as Roman the soldiers mock the world
who shall pay for their crimes
when gypsum salt mines
fills all our minds
all our eyes..
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gypsum Salt Mine Fills Marys Eyes by Mark Heathcote )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard