Ramesh T A
A GREAT WONDER NATURE IS!
Sky, sea, mountains, falls, rivers, forests and fields;
Trees, leaves, flowers, fruits, bees, flies and birds;
Fish, reptiles, animals and men form living beings.
They are all creations of Nature created by God;
Naturally no doubt a great wonder Nature is ever!
Of all the beings man only has advanced by mind
And he feels a separate entity away from Nature
Due to attachment to body, matter and mind ever!
Galaxies, stars, planets and moon are boon of universe;
All pervading spirit is acting everything everywhere;
Nature is the matter It has created to do all wonders!
Man controls energy to do mechanical work by machines;
With materials he does all what is not naturally possible;
Yet, Nature’s wonders he cannot achieve by art or science!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A GREAT WONDER NATURE IS! by Ramesh T A )
- The 3 kelvin sound of great expectations, Marcel Aouizerate
- Online Halloween, Marcel Aouizerate
- A royal glasshouse, Marcel Aouizerate
- Poem: Quiet Spaces, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali For The Dead, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)