A gay heart
It takes a gay heart
To catch falling heart of a women.
It takes few straight men
To nail her coffin shut!
Many tears are falling
From tales of sorrow and woe.
Above binding glue unlike a rainbow's marrow
Is not the essence of a women's soul.
Storms brewing dark
For calm's sake
I wish for Dorothy's rainbow back.
What say you Adam of jungle feet?
As you brew your ancient wheat.
It's stale and void from seasoning to taste,
With pure ignorance it's surely laced.
Your arguments must end today
Enough blood shedding from your fist!
To rehash your diminutive do's and don'ts,
If will take eternity for my poem to mend!
Marsh 7th 2012
Copyright Leaking Pen 2012
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A gay heart by Leaking Pen )
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Jugnoo, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Bit Of Sleep, Michael P. McParland
- A Billion Years, Michael P. McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael P. McParland
- that smelly stuff that gets real and som.., Mandolyn ...
- The Rice Eaters, Tony Adah
- Epilogue, Lawrence Beck
- broken wing, Cee Bea
- Planet Control, Joseph Archer
- My Struggle, Michael P. McParland
- Nervous Wreck, Michael P. McParland