Alon Calinao Dy
A Friend on Christmas
It was on Christmas day
When you finally came
As I always remembered
Your lovely name.
It was the sweetest hour of the night
And most people were sleeping to rest,
When I heard a beep on my mobile
A message said, ''I miss you, babe.''
On that very special day,
My unforgettable Christmas day,
You have greeted me
With so much love.
I couldn't forget that moment
And I couldn't sleep that night,
Because a special friend like you
Had visited me at last.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Friend on Christmas by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...