Alon Calinao Dy
A Friend on Christmas
It was on Christmas day
When you finally came
As I always remembered
Your lovely name.
It was the sweetest hour of the night
And most people were sleeping to rest,
When I heard a beep on my mobile
A message said, ''I miss you, babe.''
On that very special day,
My unforgettable Christmas day,
You have greeted me
With so much love.
I couldn't forget that moment
And I couldn't sleep that night,
Because a special friend like you
Had visited me at last.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Friend on Christmas by Alon Calinao Dy )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan