Alon Calinao Dy
A Gift of Love
I give you all my life
And a gift of love
Filled with happiness and peace.
I give to you the heaven as promised by God
And all the money in the world
These I'm not mine to give
But it's simply a gift of love.
My love can't be bought or borrowed.
It's a very special love
You can enjoy
In Valentine's Day.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Gift of Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar