Alon Calinao Dy
A Fearless Love
I look at you everyday,
With a smile,
With a feeling of joy,
And with so much love.
I tell you all you need to know,
The reasons why I love you,
And why I'm not afraid to show,
The way I feel for you.
I hate every time you ask me,
'How much I love you? '
I dare you,
But you can't measure my true love.
What you seem not to understand,
My love has no limits and never scared,
But sometimes I wonder,
Why I have nothing to fear.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Fearless Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns