A Forbidden Subject
Is the population decreasing because of abortions?
Or are the numbers balanced by high immigration proportions?
Do the statisticians make a connection and compare?
Are we allowed to even think about this abortion affair?
Have religious types gone silent about abortion clinics?
On every second street according to abortion cynics,
Has the issue left the public eye and died a slow horrible death,
Or a quick death like an unborn baby who never took a breath.
Is this a forbidden media subject that can't be discussed?
Is this subject so bad that people might look at it with disgust?
How many abortion clinics are operating on your street?
Do they have a big sign out front or is all very discreet?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Forbidden Subject by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver