A fond farewell
If I were not to write again
Or bite into that cyanide laced apple
To hasten a quick end.
I would have to make my peace
And thank everybody I know
For their kindness.
I would have to thank all my
Fellow poets for all their kind
Comments and remarks.
And then wish everybody well
Saying that I hope their poems
Inspire the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fond farewell by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough