A Final Grace
It was here in my arms
she began to feel safe enough
to release the tear stained memories
that would fill the casket of childhood.
But that sorrow weeps no more.
All disappeared in the winds of time
when the child made her peace;
now, in a blessed final grace
both have passed on to other shores.
Carolyn Brunelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Final Grace by Carolyn Brunelle )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah