Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A feeling tormenting
Day in and day out,
For some deep unknown,
It pins and pricks and gone,
Its nowhere I ever bear,
And wish it to be mine,
It peeps its face from gloom,
And with no light it shines.
It haunts my hungry temple,
And gives a sudden shriek,
My being by it gets bemoaned,
And mind is teased by its kick.
A feeling root-less as it appears,
But dismays my rooted tree,
It comes, stays and whispers,
And implies to set my irons free.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.