A Farewell To Idiots
Come on, come on
Join the party
Mingle with our fools
A farewell to your bloody rules.
Colourful dressings and settings
Personal emotions and conflicts
Smiles and cries
We miss you, please forget us.
Calling for a presence of masters
Insulting them before some idiots
Bloody minds and capabilities
Fit for nothing, nothing in reality.
Sweet hearts miss you all
A farewell to you all
Out of all from idiots
We respect you with heart.
Deadly talks in walks
Greeting and wishes on surface
Curse and slaps in depth
We know you are ready to fight.
We miss you one and all
Name sake our love and all
Its a farewell to you fools
We mean farewell to idiots
Get lost and we begg
Never come back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Farewell To Idiots by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma