A Farewell To Idiots
Come on, come on
Join the party
Mingle with our fools
A farewell to your bloody rules.
Colourful dressings and settings
Personal emotions and conflicts
Smiles and cries
We miss you, please forget us.
Calling for a presence of masters
Insulting them before some idiots
Bloody minds and capabilities
Fit for nothing, nothing in reality.
Sweet hearts miss you all
A farewell to you all
Out of all from idiots
We respect you with heart.
Deadly talks in walks
Greeting and wishes on surface
Curse and slaps in depth
We know you are ready to fight.
We miss you one and all
Name sake our love and all
Its a farewell to you fools
We mean farewell to idiots
Get lost and we begg
Never come back.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Farewell To Idiots by abhimanyu kumar.s )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy