A Dip Within A Smile
I like a dip within your smile
a smile on your face always beautify you
like a flower, kissing each ray of sun
saying all bye to passing wind.
Thy effulgence shines like full moon
when my pondering soul asks me
to search for a starless night;
your smile is enough to enlighten my soul.
A full moon is quite enough
to dispel all obscurity of my life
instead of millions of stars
failure to make a moonlit night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dip Within A Smile by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra