A Dip Within A Smile
I like a dip within your smile
a smile on your face always beautify you
like a flower, kissing each ray of sun
saying all bye to passing wind.
Thy effulgence shines like full moon
when my pondering soul asks me
to search for a starless night;
your smile is enough to enlighten my soul.
A full moon is quite enough
to dispel all obscurity of my life
instead of millions of stars
failure to make a moonlit night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dip Within A Smile by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery