My own identity
I want to know
I forgot I am human being
I am part of people
my heart is no longer heart.
my heart is now polluted one.
I am singing song which is never liked by other.
my dress is white
my deed and action are black.
I am villain, I am don.
I am sorrow of every day.
you seem like lion and hero
why are you eating grass
where is your satisfaction like lion.
when & where will your
madness for money stop.
when your morality
your heart is never bother for others
purely selfish thought and action.
All your deed are parallel to Don
even then you are hero and i am don.
I am physically harming
you are harming mentally
I doing illegal thing and accept it
you are doing illegal thing and proudly say
i am legal Honestly!
Don't you think this is nonsense.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Contradiction by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra