My own identity
I want to know
I forgot I am human being
I am part of people
my heart is no longer heart.
my heart is now polluted one.
I am singing song which is never liked by other.
my dress is white
my deed and action are black.
I am villain, I am don.
I am sorrow of every day.
you seem like lion and hero
why are you eating grass
where is your satisfaction like lion.
when & where will your
madness for money stop.
when your morality
your heart is never bother for others
purely selfish thought and action.
All your deed are parallel to Don
even then you are hero and i am don.
I am physically harming
you are harming mentally
I doing illegal thing and accept it
you are doing illegal thing and proudly say
i am legal Honestly!
Don't you think this is nonsense.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Contradiction by ajay srivastava )
- A lovely even for the stars of respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Silence Passed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am thankful for my children Ethan, and.., Sagrario Garcia
- The universe is conspiring in our favor, Sagrario Garcia
- A Disagreement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- O Death Oh Loser, Adeosun Olamide
- How Many Things Are Still Left (The End .., Stephen Warren Williams
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- groundnut seller, umoh cyril
- imoremi, umoh cyril
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)