My own identity
I want to know
I forgot I am human being
I am part of people
my heart is no longer heart.
my heart is now polluted one.
I am singing song which is never liked by other.
my dress is white
my deed and action are black.
I am villain, I am don.
I am sorrow of every day.
you seem like lion and hero
why are you eating grass
where is your satisfaction like lion.
when & where will your
madness for money stop.
when your morality
your heart is never bother for others
purely selfish thought and action.
All your deed are parallel to Don
even then you are hero and i am don.
I am physically harming
you are harming mentally
I doing illegal thing and accept it
you are doing illegal thing and proudly say
i am legal Honestly!
Don't you think this is nonsense.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Contradiction by ajay srivastava )
- THE DAY WE HOPE TO APPEAR HANDSOME, Dominic George
- CALAMITY WITH THE MALE CONCUBINE (fiction), Dominic George
- IN THE REALM OF A BEGINNER'S SOUL, Dominic George
- UGLY?, Dominic George
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
- WE DUMPSTER HIM DAMNED, Dominic George
- Mess, Tiku akp
- THE FORGOTTEN PARENT, Dominic George
- Our life is full of a lot of thorns anyt.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CHRISTIAN'S COLUMN, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)