My own identity
I want to know
I forgot I am human being
I am part of people
my heart is no longer heart.
my heart is now polluted one.
I am singing song which is never liked by other.
my dress is white
my deed and action are black.
I am villain, I am don.
I am sorrow of every day.
you seem like lion and hero
why are you eating grass
where is your satisfaction like lion.
when & where will your
madness for money stop.
when your morality
your heart is never bother for others
purely selfish thought and action.
All your deed are parallel to Don
even then you are hero and i am don.
I am physically harming
you are harming mentally
I doing illegal thing and accept it
you are doing illegal thing and proudly say
i am legal Honestly!
Don't you think this is nonsense.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Contradiction by ajay srivastava )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns