My own identity
I want to know
I forgot I am human being
I am part of people
my heart is no longer heart.
my heart is now polluted one.
I am singing song which is never liked by other.
my dress is white
my deed and action are black.
I am villain, I am don.
I am sorrow of every day.
you seem like lion and hero
why are you eating grass
where is your satisfaction like lion.
when & where will your
madness for money stop.
when your morality
your heart is never bother for others
purely selfish thought and action.
All your deed are parallel to Don
even then you are hero and i am don.
I am physically harming
you are harming mentally
I doing illegal thing and accept it
you are doing illegal thing and proudly say
i am legal Honestly!
Don't you think this is nonsense.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Contradiction by ajay srivastava )
- The Disappearance Of Time, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Identity Theft Is A Problem, Mariyah Mckaufman
- My Burning Feet, Cindy Howard
- Hands of labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- 강남오피 >>(밤의전쟁) << BAMWAR3.COM, sarah wight1
- Another Day With You, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Waiting for winter., David Lessard
- That Was Then..., David Lewis Paget
- There Are So Many Things..., Dr John Celes
- For Alex in Winter, Neal Beightol
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)