Ramesh T A
A CONCEPT OF NATURE AND MAN!
Nature is a living scientific art God enjoys best;
Nature’s artistic evolution is God’s grand creation
Of algae, plants, fish, reptiles, birds, beasts, man and divine!
Nature is for evolution but man is for revolution to excel it;
Nature evolves his heart, mind and soul to scientists and poets;
What scientists see in parts poets see as a whole to know truth!
Energy of Nature can neither be created nor destroyed everywhere
As the activating Spirit God gravitationally balances matter and energy
By being present in all pervadingly invisible, invincible and in infinity!
Naturally evolved man has mentally grown to be a superman to develop
Spiritually himself to be a divine to reach God in communion with Nature!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CONCEPT OF NATURE AND MAN! by Ramesh T A )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Learning To Drive, Kristen Brown
- Christmas Angel, louis rams
- To Bed! To Bed!, David Lewis Paget
- Lie, Sydney Bramer
- Christmas Holiday Thanks, louis rams
- Worthless, Sydney Bramer
- Wishing..., Almedia Knight Oliver
- I Do Love, michael walkerjohn
- My Pretty Baby, Vera Sidhwa
- Christmas Holiday Guest, louis rams