Ramesh T A
A CONCEPT OF NATURE AND MAN!
Nature is a living scientific art God enjoys best;
Nature’s artistic evolution is God’s grand creation
Of algae, plants, fish, reptiles, birds, beasts, man and divine!
Nature is for evolution but man is for revolution to excel it;
Nature evolves his heart, mind and soul to scientists and poets;
What scientists see in parts poets see as a whole to know truth!
Energy of Nature can neither be created nor destroyed everywhere
As the activating Spirit God gravitationally balances matter and energy
By being present in all pervadingly invisible, invincible and in infinity!
Naturally evolved man has mentally grown to be a superman to develop
Spiritually himself to be a divine to reach God in communion with Nature!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CONCEPT OF NATURE AND MAN! by Ramesh T A )
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
- My chidhood poem collection -1, soulful heart
- Switch Your Words, inas essa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)