Ramesh T A
A CONCEPT OF NATURE AND MAN!
Nature is a living scientific art God enjoys best;
Nature’s artistic evolution is God’s grand creation
Of algae, plants, fish, reptiles, birds, beasts, man and divine!
Nature is for evolution but man is for revolution to excel it;
Nature evolves his heart, mind and soul to scientists and poets;
What scientists see in parts poets see as a whole to know truth!
Energy of Nature can neither be created nor destroyed everywhere
As the activating Spirit God gravitationally balances matter and energy
By being present in all pervadingly invisible, invincible and in infinity!
Naturally evolved man has mentally grown to be a superman to develop
Spiritually himself to be a divine to reach God in communion with Nature!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CONCEPT OF NATURE AND MAN! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra