A Blind Lane
Nothing could mitigate the woes
Of a being suffering in death throes
The ones around may feel a little pain
Going through an end never happens again!
When blood spills from the nose
The predator looms large and close
Standing there in helpless agony
You witness the messing up of all harmony!
While creating life God plays an animator
In destroying it the ultimate annihilator
Leaving us to know it time and again
The game we are in ends in a blind lane!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blind Lane by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI