A Blanket Of Gray
A blanket of gray covers the sky,
With lighter patches, few and far between.
Gloomy, overcast, from horizon, to horizon.
A north wind blows steadily all day,
Trees are almost bare, yet,
The sense is of incredible beauty.
Long gone is summer, Autumn has arrived,
Red and golden leaves, statuesque silhouettes,
Of dormant trees are all around.
Live everyday, enjoy every breath,
For every season, is different for a reason.
For everyday is a gift, be thankful, always.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blanket Of Gray by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI