A Big Kid At Heart
Some say that I am
a big kid at heart,
and maybe they could well be right.
I love my cuddly toys,
as I am six going on five.
I even go away at weekends
to play cowboys and Indians.
In my case,
it is Preachers and Indians.
Yes, it could be quite possible
I am a big kid at heart.
19 February 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Big Kid At Heart by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid