Bijay Kant Dubey
A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
The girl is so beautiful
That fail I to forget her,
A beauty so lovely and harming
And so attractive.
As such, as such that want I to impress a kiss
On the fair and lovely cheeks of hers,
A girl so fairly white and beautiful.
Even if she went away, I couldn’t, couldn’t her,
A girl standing before not,
Passing through and eyeing,
So lovely and attractive to see
And glance at,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...