Ramesh T A
A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative!
All things pass though seem difficult to surmount;
Likewise we live life from childhood to old age
Until we breathe our last one day unaware....!
Each mile on a mountain full of hair pin bends
Indeed are negotiated so to climb up to the top
To heave a sigh of relief in the fresh air there...!
Relief is what everyone wants to feel free here;
The outspoken words of poets give relief to all
And the time passes on with hope and clarity!
Once one difficulty is surmounted another one
After sometime unexpected one props up.....
Making all climb up with the same effort again!
If we have a balanced mind both for joy and grief,
Where is the worry to feel and heave a sigh of relief?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Henry David Thoreau
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Realisation, hafiz qasim
- What does darkness mean to you?, Jeremy Horsford
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael P. McParland
- A Cigarette's Butt-end, Abu Sufian
- PH: Love: Oh Let...!, Brian Johnston
- The Sweetness, Michael P. McParland
- Keep Heart, Francie Lynch
- Shall appeal, hasmukh amathalal
- collecting the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Storm, Michael P. McParland