Ramesh T A
A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative!
All things pass though seem difficult to surmount;
Likewise we live life from childhood to old age
Until we breathe our last one day unaware....!
Each mile on a mountain full of hair pin bends
Indeed are negotiated so to climb up to the top
To heave a sigh of relief in the fresh air there...!
Relief is what everyone wants to feel free here;
The outspoken words of poets give relief to all
And the time passes on with hope and clarity!
Once one difficulty is surmounted another one
After sometime unexpected one props up.....
Making all climb up with the same effort again!
If we have a balanced mind both for joy and grief,
Where is the worry to feel and heave a sigh of relief?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative! by Ramesh T A )
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)