Ramesh T A
A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative!
All things pass though seem difficult to surmount;
Likewise we live life from childhood to old age
Until we breathe our last one day unaware....!
Each mile on a mountain full of hair pin bends
Indeed are negotiated so to climb up to the top
To heave a sigh of relief in the fresh air there...!
Relief is what everyone wants to feel free here;
The outspoken words of poets give relief to all
And the time passes on with hope and clarity!
Once one difficulty is surmounted another one
After sometime unexpected one props up.....
Making all climb up with the same effort again!
If we have a balanced mind both for joy and grief,
Where is the worry to feel and heave a sigh of relief?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv