A bad match
What is that your woman wants?
What does she look for in a man?
Even Sigmund Freud was helpless.
Man must be rich, successful, loving,
Caring, sensitive, ambitious,
Daring, providing and intelligent.
Beside these or more than these,
She wants to sway on who she gets
And next to it, to have her way.
Man and woman, famous, are a bad match.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bad match by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana
- Love, Tanja Bulovic
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai