Lawrence S. Pertillar
I have learned many things,
With experiences taught throughout my life.
And when I arrived at the age of 65...
With a belief I had achieved a wisdom.
And acknowledging my blessings,
The only ignorance I am obligated to condone,
Is my own.
With a freedom to admit it or not.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~65~ by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu