Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
2008 Wall Street Crash
Wall Street 2008 crashes causes global downturn.
Verdict into shock cause January 2011 is finally out.
Taking too many risks. Ask questions whoever for?
No surprises corrupt bankers regulators politicians.
Wall report precisely names the causes interpretation.
Republican Democrat data spin split on ripe party lines.
Each fingers opponent manipulates data interpretation
double party system proves to be double jeopardy sins.
Bankers not controlled by regulators not controlled
by politicians who line their patron protected pockets.
Incomes small fortunes each over half a million a year
pay no taxes put all debt upon fleeced shoulders poor.
Real cause of 2008 Wall Street Crash is now crystal clear
greed greed self serving greed at nation public expenses.
Split on party lines means impact advice has no impact.
Bail out of Wall Street Crash runs US debt to 15 trillion?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2008 Wall Street Crash by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro
- Words mean nothing, Angie Sous
- Not for his sake ليس من اجله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Final Destination, Tushar Ray
- Our city's curfew, MOHAMMAD SKATI