Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
2008 Wall Street Crash
Wall Street 2008 crashes causes global downturn.
Verdict into shock cause January 2011 is finally out.
Taking too many risks. Ask questions whoever for?
No surprises corrupt bankers regulators politicians.
Wall report precisely names the causes interpretation.
Republican Democrat data spin split on ripe party lines.
Each fingers opponent manipulates data interpretation
double party system proves to be double jeopardy sins.
Bankers not controlled by regulators not controlled
by politicians who line their patron protected pockets.
Incomes small fortunes each over half a million a year
pay no taxes put all debt upon fleeced shoulders poor.
Real cause of 2008 Wall Street Crash is now crystal clear
greed greed self serving greed at nation public expenses.
Split on party lines means impact advice has no impact.
Bail out of Wall Street Crash runs US debt to 15 trillion?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2008 Wall Street Crash by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Did you read them?
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher