Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
2008 Wall Street Crash
Wall Street 2008 crashes causes global downturn.
Verdict into shock cause January 2011 is finally out.
Taking too many risks. Ask questions whoever for?
No surprises corrupt bankers regulators politicians.
Wall report precisely names the causes interpretation.
Republican Democrat data spin split on ripe party lines.
Each fingers opponent manipulates data interpretation
double party system proves to be double jeopardy sins.
Bankers not controlled by regulators not controlled
by politicians who line their patron protected pockets.
Incomes small fortunes each over half a million a year
pay no taxes put all debt upon fleeced shoulders poor.
Real cause of 2008 Wall Street Crash is now crystal clear
greed greed self serving greed at nation public expenses.
Split on party lines means impact advice has no impact.
Bail out of Wall Street Crash runs US debt to 15 trillion?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2008 Wall Street Crash by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)