Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
A Blue Rose Tragedy
A tale of two weddings
weddings have so many
secret tales to tell,
the tale of love unrequited
is a bitter low blow to groin
to grievous heart,
to watch another happily marry
long soul sought lover,
is nail driven into coffin bound heart
wedding couple merrily,
depart on romantic honeymoon for two
one left unloved can only rue,
hand of fate remorse grown dark of late
feelings grown blooming blue.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.