ivor or ivor.e hogg
ivor or ivor.e hogg Poems
- A Dad Any fool can be a father. It takes a man to be a ...
- A Fading Dream The purple gloom of midnight hides all ...
- A Gentlemans View I hold the door open for you a simple act...
- A Dog's Tale For M' Lady Ern... A dog’s tale A ...
- Abnormality Abormality? I suffer from a strange ...
- A Cynics View A Rant Religion is about control. Although ...
- November November month of fog and mists. The early mornings...
Ex airman Ex policemam ex social worker etc
rather varied career pattern
Married second time around to a poetess artist and musician
two duugthers one son two step sons 10
grandchildren between us spread all over the globe
Interests reading and writing poetry Reading sci fi and fantasy.Comparitive religion Re incarnation and Psi in general
Retired and busier than I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Any fool can be a father.
It takes a man to be a Dad.
Though some fellows would much rather
play the field as Jack the Lad.
Take their pleasure where they can
The lack the guts to be a man
despite their masculinity.
Real Dads are made of sterner stuff.
Take their duties seriously
stay steadfast when the goings tough
and always try their best to be.
The kind of Dad who’s firm but fair.
But best of all He’s always there.
http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers