Bazi alis Subrata Ray
150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious.
Conscience's joy and its centre,
For those who mediates Your image
Nectar-spirit, love -enigma, evoke,
Chityanna -ocean floods.
And awakens at Your, grace lion's blood.
Holding in heart's lotus,
Sri Ramakrishna's worth,
Came you for salvation in this earth,
And set on time, divine rime, by your birth,
With feeling's tornado of abstract mirth.
While the flow of eternity droops with fatigue,
It holding your feet, rose from sleepy retreat,
And was bestowed with spiritual merit.
All that purest imaginations,
Found execution in your life style,
And profuse of God-particles,
Of the grand Brahman, revealed in your profile,
You are a sailing sail of creation's miracle.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)