Bazi alis Subrata Ray
150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious.
Conscience's joy and its centre,
For those who mediates Your image
Nectar-spirit, love -enigma, evoke,
Chityanna -ocean floods.
And awakens at Your, grace lion's blood.
Holding in heart's lotus,
Sri Ramakrishna's worth,
Came you for salvation in this earth,
And set on time, divine rime, by your birth,
With feeling's tornado of abstract mirth.
While the flow of eternity droops with fatigue,
It holding your feet, rose from sleepy retreat,
And was bestowed with spiritual merit.
All that purest imaginations,
Found execution in your life style,
And profuse of God-particles,
Of the grand Brahman, revealed in your profile,
You are a sailing sail of creation's miracle.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekananda, -The Divine Unconscious. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz
- Shakespeherian Rag, Naveed Khalid
- God with Us, Paul Sebastian
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Peshawar massacre, Ejaz Khan
- A Musk Rose, Naveed Khalid